• 🎮 Step into the Uncrowned Gaming Arena – Sign Up Now! 🎮

Ready to Level Up Your Gaming Experience?

👋 Attention gamers! Tired of those distracting ads? We've got your back! Join Uncrowned Gaming for free and say goodbye to AdSense ads, immersing yourself fully in the world of first-person and third-person shooters.

Why Join Us?

• Community of Gamers: Connect with fellow shooter game enthusiasts in a friendly and engaging environment.
    • Deep Dive into Discussions: From tactical strategies to the latest game releases, join conversations that fuel your passion.
    • Share and Grow: Whether you're sharing a game review or seeking tips, this is your platform to shine.
    • Ad-Free Gaming Zone: Once you're a member, those AdSense ads disappear, making your experience smoother and more enjoyable.

Uncrowned Gaming is more than just a forum; it's a community where your passion for shooters is shared and celebrated. Sign up now, ditch those ads, and become part of a community that’s all about gaming thrills and skills.

👉 Your next gaming adventure awaits. Join Uncrowned Gaming – where every level matters! 👈

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

Your Favorite Shooter?

• 3 weeks later...

AdSense Advertisement

• 3 months later...

The last shooter I truly enjoyed playing was CoD: Modern Warfare, it's a great game with a great solo campaign as well, and classic CoD controls.  So much fun!

Of the non-traditional variety, BioShock is an unbelievable series of games, not exactly FPS or Third person shooters, but fun and great stories!

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
On 9/6/2021 at 10:14 PM, PGen98 said:

The last shooter I truly enjoyed playing was CoD: Modern Warfare, it's a great game with a great solo campaign as well, and classic CoD controls.  So much fun!

Of the non-traditional variety, BioShock is an unbelievable series of games, not exactly FPS or Third person shooters, but fun and great stories!

I never had a chance to play the bioshock games, but the seem so good!  

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2/14/2023 at 2:07 PM, Aerodynamic said:

I have always been fond of Call of Duty and Battlefield. They are the top tier games imo. 

Battlefield 2042 ruined everything for me with the game's franchise. I'm not sure if I would be interested in playing any Battlefield games unless I see drastic changes made to the game. 

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 9/24/2023 at 10:03 AM, Excommunicado said:

Of all time, there’s lots of contenders, but currently it is Call of Duty: Cold War. It was released for free a little while ago and I have played it a lot with friends. 

A lot of gamers are so much into Call of Duty gaming franchise. It's a big shame with what Activision Blizzard have done with the game recently because after Call of Duty Vanguard, the game started losing its real CoD touch.