• 🎮 Step into the Uncrowned Gaming Arena – Sign Up Now! 🎮

Ready to Level Up Your Gaming Experience?

👋 Attention gamers! Tired of those distracting ads? We've got your back! Join Uncrowned Gaming for free and say goodbye to AdSense ads, immersing yourself fully in the world of first-person and third-person shooters.

Why Join Us?

• Community of Gamers: Connect with fellow shooter game enthusiasts in a friendly and engaging environment.
    • Deep Dive into Discussions: From tactical strategies to the latest game releases, join conversations that fuel your passion.
    • Share and Grow: Whether you're sharing a game review or seeking tips, this is your platform to shine.
    • Ad-Free Gaming Zone: Once you're a member, those AdSense ads disappear, making your experience smoother and more enjoyable.

Uncrowned Gaming is more than just a forum; it's a community where your passion for shooters is shared and celebrated. Sign up now, ditch those ads, and become part of a community that’s all about gaming thrills and skills.

👉 Your next gaming adventure awaits. Join Uncrowned Gaming – where every level matters! 👈

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

Is there anything to not like with Infinite?

Paige

AdSense Advertisement

• 1 year later...

I was actually talking with a friend before the release of the Beta version of the game and he was like that Bungie have milked the Halo franchise more than enough and they were going to get sloppy with the Infinite. But in the end, the game came out quite well. I was very pleased with it. 

I have only played so much of Halo Infinite but of what I played of it back in 2021 when it was released, I really did enjoy it. As someone who loved Halo 3, playing Infinite felt like going back to Halo 3 to an extent and it brought back what I enjoyed about Halo as well. When I played I did run into some issues though which were happening to quite a lot of people on release of the game. I have yet to go back on now after the updates and it being out for a while to see how things are now. 

9 hours ago, Shortie said:

I have only played so much of Halo Infinite but of what I played of it back in 2021 when it was released, I really did enjoy it. As someone who loved Halo 3, playing Infinite felt like going back to Halo 3 to an extent and it brought back what I enjoyed about Halo as well. When I played I did run into some issues though which were happening to quite a lot of people on release of the game. I have yet to go back on now after the updates and it being out for a while to see how things are now. 

It's been a very common thing with game's to have a lot of issues with bugs and glitches when they are released and Halo Infinite wasn't an exception to that. I think that all game's developers can never be free from having that in all their games. I haven't seen any game that's released with no bugs/glitches. What matters is how long it takes for them to patch it up. 

• Like 1

On 1/24/2023 at 10:05 AM, Heatman said:

It's been a very common thing with game's to have a lot of issues with bugs and glitches when they are released and Halo Infinite wasn't an exception to that. I think that all game's developers can never be free from having that in all their games. I haven't seen any game that's released with no bugs/glitches. What matters is how long it takes for them to patch it up. 

That is very true, I can't recall how quickly Halo Infinite was patched up after it's release as I remember a lot of complaints for a while before things quietened down. I don't hear many people complaining about it now and I do believe they did fix the issues that were plaguing their game. This is another game I need to get back on since the fixes they made as I played it more so when they had issues and not after their patches. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 1/26/2023 at 1:17 AM, Shortie said:

That is very true, I can't recall how quickly Halo Infinite was patched up after it's release as I remember a lot of complaints for a while before things quietened down. I don't hear many people complaining about it now and I do believe they did fix the issues that were plaguing their game. This is another game I need to get back on since the fixes they made as I played it more so when they had issues and not after their patches. 

343 Industries wouldn't like to witness what happened with Halo Wars to repeat with Halo Infinite. It was their crown game, so they had to rush a patch to make up for any lapses that was in the game. I have been completely satisfied with the game so far.