• 🎮 Step into the Uncrowned Gaming Arena – Sign Up Now! 🎮

Ready to Level Up Your Gaming Experience?

👋 Attention gamers! Tired of those distracting ads? We've got your back! Join Uncrowned Gaming for free and say goodbye to AdSense ads, immersing yourself fully in the world of first-person and third-person shooters.

Why Join Us?

• Community of Gamers: Connect with fellow shooter game enthusiasts in a friendly and engaging environment.
    • Deep Dive into Discussions: From tactical strategies to the latest game releases, join conversations that fuel your passion.
    • Share and Grow: Whether you're sharing a game review or seeking tips, this is your platform to shine.
    • Ad-Free Gaming Zone: Once you're a member, those AdSense ads disappear, making your experience smoother and more enjoyable.

Uncrowned Gaming is more than just a forum; it's a community where your passion for shooters is shared and celebrated. Sign up now, ditch those ads, and become part of a community that’s all about gaming thrills and skills.

👉 Your next gaming adventure awaits. Join Uncrowned Gaming – where every level matters! 👈

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

What's Your Genre of Choice -- Outside of Shooters!

If you were taking a break from FPS and shooters in general, what's your favourite genre to play? 

For me, personally, I love action and adventure games, games that use your mind and require different skills to get through.  They're fun and they usually tell a great story.  Racing games are fun, as well, particularly games like Forza Horizon, they're very fun!

What is your go-to for non-shooters?

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

AdSense Advertisement

On 9/6/2021 at 9:55 PM, PGen98 said:

If you were taking a break from FPS and shooters in general, what's your favourite genre to play? 

For me, personally, I love action and adventure games, games that use your mind and require different skills to get through.  They're fun and they usually tell a great story.  Racing games are fun, as well, particularly games like Forza Horizon, they're very fun!

I am so bad at racing games!  Story based games are always my fav!  RPGs with really in-depth lore and stories are so fun!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/6/2021 at 9:55 PM, PGen98 said:

I'm quite excited for the new Horizons, they are doing an excellent job with the series!

On 10/7/2021 at 3:10 PM, Paige said:

I am so bad at racing games!  Story based games are always my fav!  RPGs with really in-depth lore and stories are so fun!

I can't help but feel like "story based games" is a bit of a cop-out on this subject. Lol

On 10/8/2021 at 9:48 PM, ThunderFlash said:

RTS games are awesome and I might enjoy them more than ever FPS games but there is not much of the pvp stuff I enjoy in RTS games.

RTS games might be me second favorite genre.  The much more slow paced and planned out atmosphere is a great break from the chaotic FPS world.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/29/2021 at 6:20 PM, StormyFire said:

I like simulation games the best. I played The Sims 2 a lot as a young kid, and it really stuck with me as time went on. My favorite game is still probably The Sims 2, but I am enjoying The Sims 4 a lot as well.

I used to enjoy the Sims a lot, although the Sims 4 never caught on with me and now it just seems dated.  I'd look forwards to Sims 5, but I haven't heard anything about that.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

If I was to take a break from shooters in general, I would definitely have to go towards racing games. I love playing games such as Forza Horizon and I could play them for hours at a time if I had the chance so that would definitely be an option that I would go for away from shooters.

Another I could also go to away from shooters would be puzzle games as well, I love to be able to sit and chill on a puzzle game when I can and again, could spend hours on that so that too would also be a great alternative. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Shortie said:

If I was to take a break from shooters in general, I would definitely have to go towards racing games. I love playing games such as Forza Horizon and I could play them for hours at a time if I had the chance so that would definitely be an option that I would go for away from shooters.

Another I could also go to away from shooters would be puzzle games as well, I love to be able to sit and chill on a puzzle game when I can and again, could spend hours on that so that too would also be a great alternative. 

The Forza Horizon Series is hands down the best racing game on Xbox console. I had a very good time playing Forza Horizon 4 but I have been completely blown away by Forza Horizon 5. 

Which one happens to be your favourite between the two of them? 

• Like 1

On 1/24/2023 at 10:14 AM, Heatman said:

The Forza Horizon Series is hands down the best racing game on Xbox console. I had a very good time playing Forza Horizon 4 but I have been completely blown away by Forza Horizon 5. 

Which one happens to be your favourite between the two of them? 

My favorite is definitely Forza Horizon 5. I too was completely blown away with their game when they released 5. I haven't played 5 as much as I played 4 but that is because I have been so busy but I am eager to get back to it and play some more. Just driving around is an amazing experience. 

• 2 months later...
On 1/26/2023 at 1:11 AM, Shortie said:

My favorite is definitely Forza Horizon 5. I too was completely blown away with their game when they released 5. I haven't played 5 as much as I played 4 but that is because I have been so busy but I am eager to get back to it and play some more. Just driving around is an amazing experience. 

Another kind of video games genre that I also enjoy playing is simulation games. It's why I can never get enough of playing Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020. I have also played Euro Truck Simulator as well. It's a good game. 

• 2 months later...
54 minutes ago, kensonplays said:

I don't really play shooters that often at all, but I primarily do survival, sandbox, racing, or monster hunter games.

What would you say is your favourite survival game? 

I myself too love racing games with Forza Horizon being one of my top favourites in terms of the racing genre. What is your favourite racing game? 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Shortie said:

I myself too love racing games with Forza Horizon being one of my top favourites in terms of the racing genre. What is your favourite racing game? 

My favourite survival game would be The Last Of Us Part 1 & 2, then Dying Light 2 Stay Human. As for my favourite car racing game, it's going to be Burnout 3 : Takedown, Gran Turismo 7 and Forza Horizon 5. 

22 hours ago, Shortie said:

for racing: Probably Forza Horizon 5, a friend bought it for me.

for survival: ARK Survival Evolved (but am on break until remaster comes in October)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, kensonplays said:

for racing: Probably Forza Horizon 5, a friend bought it for me.

for survival: ARK Survival Evolved (but am on break until remaster comes in October)

Forza Horizon 5 is definitely the best car racing game on Xbox right now. I can't think of any one that's better than it. I haven't played ARK Survival Evolved. What's so good about it? 

• Like 1

On 7/10/2023 at 10:02 PM, Heatman said:

Forza Horizon 5 is definitely the best car racing game on Xbox right now. I can't think of any one that's better than it. I haven't played ARK Survival Evolved. What's so good about it? 

I have seen many people playing Ark Survival Evolved and a lot of people really seem to enjoy it and even get quite addicted to it I have noticed. I have never played it myself so not sure why it is so good but I have been tempted to play it just to see how I like it. 

I can't remember if it was on Xbox Game Pass or not, it may have been if I remember rightly.

• Like 1

On 7/12/2023 at 11:18 PM, Shortie said:

I have seen many people playing Ark Survival Evolved and a lot of people really seem to enjoy it and even get quite addicted to it I have noticed. I have never played it myself so not sure why it is so good but I have been tempted to play it just to see how I like it. 

I can't remember if it was on Xbox Game Pass or not, it may have been if I remember rightly.

That's interesting to hear. I'm going to see if it's something that I would get soon to give it a try. If it's something as good as they say, I'm very sure that I will enjoy it too. It's one of the reason why I get games based on recommendations. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 7/14/2023 at 1:49 PM, Heatman said:

That's interesting to hear. I'm going to see if it's something that I would get soon to give it a try. If it's something as good as they say, I'm very sure that I will enjoy it too. It's one of the reason why I get games based on recommendations. 

I have yet to check out this game but having the time has been the most difficult!

Did you manage to check it out @Heatman?

I still see many playing it, and it seems like quite an addicting game. 

• 2 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, Debashis said:

I'm a hardcore RPG & Racing video games player! GTA, The Witcher, Assassin's Creed, Sleeping Dogs, Watch Dogs etc etc. I just loved the concept of RPGs!! 

Among Racing games, I love NFS MW 2005 and NFS Heat!

Need for speed has always been a great series!  Heat was one of my all-time favorite racing games.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/24/2023 at 2:52 AM, Shortie said:

I have yet to check out this game but having the time has been the most difficult!

Did you manage to check it out @Heatman?

I still see many playing it, and it seems like quite an addicting game. 

Yeah, I have got the game and given it a good go. It's an action packed survival game. The battle to survive the dinosaurs in the game have been epic. It's a game recommendation that was well worth it. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 9/24/2023 at 9:58 AM, Excommunicado said:

My favourite genre is sports. Whether it be a sports ‘action’ game such as FIFA, or even sports simulation games such as Football or Cricket Captain. I enjoy those games too.

Personally, I used to love playing FIFA games a lot but over the last couple years, FIFA games no longer gives me the appeal to play it. It's only Top Eleven Football Manager that I've been playing for 7 years now.