• 🎮 Step into the Uncrowned Gaming Arena – Sign Up Now! 🎮

Ready to Level Up Your Gaming Experience?

👋 Attention gamers! Tired of those distracting ads? We've got your back! Join Uncrowned Gaming for free and say goodbye to AdSense ads, immersing yourself fully in the world of first-person and third-person shooters.

Why Join Us?

• Community of Gamers: Connect with fellow shooter game enthusiasts in a friendly and engaging environment.
    • Deep Dive into Discussions: From tactical strategies to the latest game releases, join conversations that fuel your passion.
    • Share and Grow: Whether you're sharing a game review or seeking tips, this is your platform to shine.
    • Ad-Free Gaming Zone: Once you're a member, those AdSense ads disappear, making your experience smoother and more enjoyable.

Uncrowned Gaming is more than just a forum; it's a community where your passion for shooters is shared and celebrated. Sign up now, ditch those ads, and become part of a community that’s all about gaming thrills and skills.

👉 Your next gaming adventure awaits. Join Uncrowned Gaming – where every level matters! 👈

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

First vs Third Person Shooters

Paige

AdSense Advertisement

16 hours ago, Uncrowned Guard said:

First Person all the way, I find nearly every third person shooter to be "chunky" feeling and less immersive.

Chunky is a good word for why I can never get into 3rd person.  The whole delayed aim, first person sniping, etc etc. Is just not as smooth as a good first person shooter.

• Haha 1

• 1 year later...

Sometimes it feels like the game's graphics looks more good in 3rd person shooter but that's not really true. I have more closure with 1st person shooter graphics and even the players movement when shooting, it's more accurate than what you get in 3rd person shooter. 

For me I would have to say that first-person is definitely my more preferred but I have learned to play third-person in games like Fortnite where that is the only option at the moment. I know that first-person option is coming to Fortnite at some point so it's going to be nice to be able to try the game in first-person and see if it is something I like being that I am so used to third-person in that game now. 

9 hours ago, Shortie said:

For me I would have to say that first-person is definitely my more preferred but I have learned to play third-person in games like Fortnite where that is the only option at the moment. I know that first-person option is coming to Fortnite at some point so it's going to be nice to be able to try the game in first-person and see if it is something I like being that I am so used to third-person in that game now. 

Sometimes I feel like these game's developers should have all shooting games come with the option to switch between 1st person shooter and 3rd person shooter. I know that it's going to be much work on their part and it's likely to end up taking more resources to do it but hey gamers deserve better. Don't you think so? 

• Like 1

On 1/24/2023 at 10:16 AM, Heatman said:

Sometimes I feel like these game's developers should have all shooting games come with the option to switch between 1st person shooter and 3rd person shooter. I know that it's going to be much work on their part and it's likely to end up taking more resources to do it but hey gamers deserve better. Don't you think so? 

I completely agree! All gamers are different and they prefer different play styles. Giving the players the option to choose between things like first-person and third-person I feel would be a popular decision and many would be really appreciative for it. I would love to see that option in more games and I am excited to see if that is exactly what Epic Games and Fortnite will be doing. Who knows? Maybe they will set the trend and others will follow? It's happened before with other ideas they brought to their game. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 1/26/2023 at 12:57 AM, Shortie said:

I completely agree! All gamers are different and they prefer different play styles. Giving the players the option to choose between things like first-person and third-person I feel would be a popular decision and many would be really appreciative for it. I would love to see that option in more games and I am excited to see if that is exactly what Epic Games and Fortnite will be doing. Who knows? Maybe they will set the trend and others will follow? It's happened before with other ideas they brought to their game. 

If Epic Games eventually succeed in getting Fortnite to play with both options of First and Third Person Shooter, it's definitely going to pull in more gamers that's been out of the game because it's not 1st person shooter. 

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 9/27/2023 at 10:26 AM, Excommunicado said:

I prefer third person! First person shooter games are also good but I feel like I have more control over what and how much I see in third person - hence I liked games like Fortnite and GTA V a lot.

There are some video games that are definitely better in 3rd person than first person. Just like GTA V, it wouldn't have the impact it did with being made a first person shooter.